Sunday 8 April 2012

Evaluation time part 3!!!

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?


The media instuition that I think my opening sequence for my film would be distributed to would either be an independent film company or a more mainstream company that creates more obscure work. The company I decided to put as the ident at the beginning of my intro is Film Four, I decided that this would be perfect due to films like "This is England" were along the same lines as "Heartful of Soul" though it is not as explicit as that! 
I also think that my my film would be distributed to audiences that find films such as The Artist and Qudraphenia interesting as it is like a window to another world and is reminiscent of the "good old days".



I think that the rating of my film would be a 12A as the film would contain mature themes as we see the "journey" of Curtis which may involves things such as sex or drugs.
My film would be release on a fairly small scale and may not appeal to a mainstream audience as much due to it being in sepia which is not the norm currently. It may be released in Odeon as they show films which on the beaten track such as The Artist. My film would also be released in Picture House Cinemas.


No comments:

Post a Comment