Saturday 3 March 2012

25 Word Pitch time!! And Sound Research!



Today we completed our Package video! We finished the last of the Foley and now we need to do the evaluation. In Mr Jackson lesson we did our sound research which was really interesting, I decided to change my 25 word pitch so that it is relevant to my script, I also decided the name of my film title would be "Heart full of Soul" after the Yard Birds song.
Here is my Foley research: http://www.slideshare.net/evieanne24/sound-research-11433861

We completed our Package video! We finished the last of the Foley and now we need to to do the evaluation. In Mr Jackson lesson we did our sound research which was really interesting, I decided to change my 25 word pitch so that it is relevant to my script, I also decided the name of my film title would be "Heart full of Soul" after the Yard Birds song.

No comments:

Post a Comment